https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Festivities, 6x6 inch acrylic by Kelley MacDonald


First of the month - again?  So soon?  And Girls Just Wanna Paint topic is: Celebration.  So so many options for a celebration.  But this sparkly, colorful image just set me off to paint it!  Strings of lights, lanterns, umbrellas, ... I can hear the music and the laughter.  Beyond Season or Reason. 
I have been looking at this piece while I sip my coffee in the morning, and I can get lost in the colors, and almost feel the vibration of the music.   
So so much going on - I feel like my work is really "out there" this month.  Tomorrow I'll send out a list of where, just so you can visit it if you have a hankering.  
Have been missing you all, and hope you are all doing well.
Kelley

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You got the paint out!
    Looks like Times Square.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me be the one to say that this photo does not represent what a beautiful painting this is.
    Just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails