https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Serenity, 6x6 Inch Acrylic Painting by Kelley MacDonald

SOLD
I haven't painted in about a week.  Life keeps getting in the way.  And it's not going to ease up for a couple of weeks, so when I GOT a small, teeny tiny block of time, I grabbed my paints and the reference photo that I loved and went to town.

It's a place I want to be.  It's a sight I love to see.  Massachusetts, in particular, has a lot of gorgeous marshes.  But I don't really remember where this one is from.  I love the clouds, the sky, the reflection.  

Wishing you all peace, and a bit of serenity. :)

9 comments:

  1. LOVE this my friend! BEautifully done!!! Hope the time to work gets easier.

    And thank you so very much for your very kind comments on Blu! I so appreciate them. Still haven't ventured back into that storeroom. I swear I heard something moving in there! kidding.

    Have a wonderful day my friend and many thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelley, this is a beautify! Love the turquoise water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is stunningly beautiful, Kelley. I would want to see this view myself. Nice job and I'm with you on life getting in the way. It sure does for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOLD ! Of course it IS.

    This grabbed me right away with the very interesting composition and the colors and reflections in the water.

    Excellent!

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails