https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Got Our PINK Going On, 6x6 Inch Oil painting by Kelley MacDonald

 The upcoming Little Picture Show at the Providence Art Club will feature 2 of my Peppermint Paintings, and 4 donut paintings.  This is one of them, but if you NEED it, just email me at kcareymac@hotmail.com asap, and I will paint them another one!  What IS it about painting candies that I love?
Part of it .... yes, the cellophane.  Then the is the endless compositions.  And the white with highlights.  And... candies are fun.  My Dad always had a couple of these in every pocket.  I've copied that from him.  So if we are ever together and you get a tickle in your throat, be glad we're together!

2 comments:

  1. Kelley, I love these peppermint paintings. They are luscious, and I can hear the crinkling cellophane. I love them (unless someone's sitting behind me with a bag in the movie theater).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelley, love these candies! The colors are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails