https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Honey, I'm Home... 8x10 Inch Oil Painting by Kelley MacDonald

In Honor Of My Birthday Special:
$175 & $10 S&H
(8x10's normally are $300 unframed, so... )

Another in a series, and the first step up from small to medium size.  I'm going to go bigger with these, I just love them.  I love the loosened tie, the 'tired' shirt after a long day... the whole 'Honey, I'm home!' attitude. When we were painting these the other day at class, someone said that this would look great in a man's dressing area, or his room, or bathroom.  I think so too!  I fortunately have a husband with lots of shirts and fabulous ties, so my 'models' await....
This is oil on panel, btw.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday dearest. You are so diligent. Love what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me think of ironing. Sigh... Yet it does make for one fabulous painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is outstanding Kelley!!! Beautifully painted!!!! And I absolutely love the palette. Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelley, Happy Birthday to you!! Best wishes for many more to come! You painting is spectacular! Love the subject matter!

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails