https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Wishes


I just want to say I wish you all a Merry Christmas, if you celebrate Christmas!  Right now, on our mantle, are a dozen glass votive candles nestled in fragrant greenery.  The lights are twinkling, the stockings are hung (I decorated rather than shopped this year!) and Paco's ears are perked up listening for Santa.  From my home to yours, Merry Christmas, and I thank so many of you for sending gorgeous Christmas cards this year!  I'm in awe.  Promise to get that done next year.

So I will see you again mid-week, and hope you all have loved ones (furry or people) to hold tight... and festive cookies to eat.

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Kerry and Happy Painting in the New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family as well, Kelley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice painting you have there. Cheers, Merry Christmas and have a Prosperous New Year to you and your family,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry belated Christmas Kelley, wishing you the best in 2013!!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails