https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Three Kings Of Cocktails, 6x6 Inch Original Oil Painting by Kelley MacDonald

SOLD
This wraps up the week's cocktail offerings!  Now.. TGIF and, as my Dad used to joke.. "Pick your choose.." (honestly he seemed to memorize every odd turn of phrase he heard).. it meant 'take your choice'.  I like all the blues and greens... no matter what's inside!

So... no matter what's going on in the world, one thing remains unchanging... friendships... so let's toast to that today, huh?

6 comments:

  1. Oh I too love the blues and greens! Blue/green/purple...my favorite palette and this is a subset of that. Perfect! Wasn't it a Bombay brand that men used to use as an aftershave? Something rum...I can't remember but the bottle looks familiar from way way back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blues the greens and the reflections...so beautifully done!!! Just love the lettering...that would drive me crazy. beautiful piece Kelley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. De merveilleuses nuances de couleurs... Oh oui un fameux cocktail de couleurs ! J'admire à plus soif !...
    Je ne peins presque pas d'aquarelle mais cet hiver lorsque j'étais aux Philippines j'avais croqué une de vos bouteilles "Bombay" ! les couleurs azur m'avaient séduite ! Je vous envoie via mail une photo.
    gros bisous à vous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the painting, and the message about friendship! All beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too, I love the blues and greens too. The lettering is awesome. You rock girly

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails