https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I Couldn't Resist Carmel! 6x6 Inch Oil Painting by Kelley MacDonald

$100 & $10 S&H



Those little Goetze's carmels - for me, they should be banned.  My middle son and I could make short work of a bag of them.  Something about the creamy center and the chewy carmel - *sigh*!

I said I have a donut painting for you and I do - three of them actually!  But I forgot my camera at home and when I left the studio due to an 'art injury' (too much painting - aching shoulder!) I completely forgot the donut painting!  Good news, if you live in the Boston area - I'll be at Framing Concepts (105 South Street) in Hingham on Sunday for the Hingham Arts Walk - from 12-4 and I'll have them with me - so you can see them all together.  Also - my new cocktail series!  There are so many fun artists going to be there, it's a 'should-go' event!  I hope to see you there - stop in and say hello!

5 comments:

  1. Dommage que je ne puisse pas venir...
    Une très jolie peinture gourmande...
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those "bullseye" candies! Especially the center! A lovely piece that is sure to set one to craving. Including me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well my mouth suddenly went all watery so it is definitely good, lol! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow and yum is what I say. I wish you, Kathy Cousart, and I lived closer together so that we could attend each other functions. OXOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelley, So one does these little candies better! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails