https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cute Stuff, HHI Mug Shot, 4x4 Inches, Oil


This is my friend Sheryl, trying to look tough.  Yeah, she can't.  She's a softie.  And a wonderful artist, as are all my Hilton Head Gang friends.  I can't believe I haven't even known them a year.  Being in a workshop sometimes makes friendships 'ripen' faster.  I've met some of the best friends at workshops.

Anyway, she is - if you can believe it - a grandmother!  Stylish, talented and sweet... and with a red-headed sense of fun!  I have a few more to publish, but I'll space them out.  If you would like to see how we ALL painted each other - and this is a hoot - click HERE.  Just run your cursor over the images, and they'll all pop up.  

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful portrait! Looks like fun, I love the whole series! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. De très jolis mots pour accompagner une superbe peinture... Magnifique portrait.
    gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheryl is beautiful and I love the expression you've captured, Kelley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Sheryl! She is one of my favorite artist friends that I do the mentoring with and you described her perfectly. You also captured a sweetness and friendliness about her that is wonderful! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so great- cant wait to see them all together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this portrait of Sheryl. She IS so sweet and and fun and you captured that twinkle in her eye perfectly and that beautiful red hair. Great job Kelley.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the red hair. Love the bits of black ground showing through.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You captured Sheryl's lively spirit. Sheryl is a true, gracious Southern lady who happens to have that wonderful head of gorgeous red hair -- to die for! Great job, Kelley!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific, Kelley. I feel like I know this person.

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails