https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

YUM YUM! 6x6 Oil

***Hooray, I made it to the top 10 of the Daily Painters' Contest!  Please go HERE and vote for me for this last round.  I'm asking that you click on the 5 gold stars!  The voting ends on the 7th of June - Thanks for all your help!***
The biggest reason I dislike Whole Foods market is the bakery department.  Man, I don't even have to be hungry to crave the beautiful desserts there!  This little 3 tiered cappuccino mouse confection was irresistible!  And, like a fool, I only bought the one, and wouldn't let anyone touch it, as it was a PROP for painting today!  As it sat under the lamp in my studio it slowly lost it's form, and turned into a gooey glob.  I, fortunately, had just finished my painting, so I grabbed a spoon to taste ONE bite!  MmmmmmMMmmm!  When I need something decadent, I think I'll hop over to Whole Foods from now on...  So fun to eat the little striped chocolate 'straws', too!
$100 & $10 S&H via PayPal, my email is kcareymac@hotmail.com

15 comments:

  1. I just knew you've make top 10......Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd probably never get to paint it as I'd eat it first....nicely done.....going to vote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are 'the little engine that could!!"
    You rock!!
    BTW Whole Foods is nicknamed Whole Paycheck ;) Just a bit of trivia...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! You deserve it. This is totally yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelley, I voted, and know that you will win! Your work is, by far, the most outstanding! Excited to hear about the results! Yeah, Kelley!! Beautiful painting! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you guys are so great - thank you for your comments as well as your well-wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you, Kelley! When I am in the US there are too many temptations in the fresh goods isles!This looks as the name says: yum-yum! One can almost forget the great talent it takes to paint this very real image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, YUM indeed! I'm surprised you could resist long enough to paint it. Love the way that chocolate brown looks next to the lilac background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. BBEEUUTIFUL! yum yum. it's delicious! and thank you so much for your incredibly kind comment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on the top ten! off to vote some more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice work getting to the top ten...I cast my vote for you...

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks good enough to eat, Kelley!

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very wonderful, Kelley. Congratulations on making the top 10!

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails