https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Stuff On My Mantel, 6x6 Acrylic

6x6 inches, acrylic
$100 & $10 Shipping & Handling via Paypal

I'm trying to learn Photoshop, and it's not easy! Anyway, this painting is for my Challenge Group, the December topic being "Lamp", and there's my little pinecone painting and some winterberry branches. It's New Years' Eve, and I wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous 2010. I'm still reorganizing my 'Group', but will be finished soon, and you'll be getting these images in your Inbox, if you desire!

12 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you participated in the DSFDF challenge so I could discover and start following your wonderful blog. Have a wonderful and prosperous New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sheila, so nice of you to stop by! Happy New Year to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Kelley!!

    Oh, and your mantel so uncluttered! Good for you!

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same to you, guys - and Dean, for the record, this was after the Christmas clean-up of the mantel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. really like this arrangement Kelley! your work is so nice..and your lovely personality comes thru so warmly on your blog and Paco has convinced me you are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh what fun!

    happy happy new year kelley!

    i cannot wait to see all the beautiful things you will create this year!

    xoxox
    m & e

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh! I love the stuff on your mantel!! I just got Lightroom and a big book that tries to explain it...lol! Good luck with Photoshop!!
    I'm so happy that Harry made it home.... I was so worried about him!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job on the lighting, always a challenge with such clear lines falling across a lot of diverse shapes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year Kelley
    Best wishes for inspired painting in 2010. Thanks for your support-checking in on my blog means alot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this is great. Especially the winterberry which is really hard to paint. Nice mood here.

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails