https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Monday, December 1, 2008

Visiting Day for Cranberries, 4x6 Oil

Another cranberry painting - I'll be sure to do something different tomorrow.  I was going to fill the little vase with berries, but turns out I left the bag of them at home, and I only had the 5 at the studio!  I obviously enjoy painting the glass now, and red is this season's color, so... cranberries!  I hope to include a Holiday Special Announcement in tomorrow's post, so stay tuned!  

Also - on Friday - I'll be posting a FREE RAFFLE painting.  Anyone who is a 'subscriber' to  my blog is eligible (right now that stands at around 70 people).  After I post the painting, the first one to email me and say they want it will get it for FREE, excepting $10 shipping and handling, payable by Paypal.  If you are the winner I will email you and tell you.  When I receive the Shipping payment I'll make the announcement that you won.  It doesn't matter how long you've been a subscriber - even if you just sign up on Thursday night, that's OK!  It's my way of saying 'Thank You" to everyone who has supported, encouraged, and put up with me and my art this year!  

2 comments:

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails