https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Impatiens, Oil 6x6



While I struggle with the whole eBay thing (items I set up do not show up, items I schedule for 4 p.m. auction don't show up till 7 p.m. - oh, was I supposed to know eBay is set up on PACIFIC time?) I have still been doing the Daily Paintings.  I sure miss being in my workshop, with another set of eyes (or 15) to tell me where I was veering off!

  These are the glory days for the impatiens, though.  They love the warm days and the nights that are not cold yet.  I love them in all their colors.  They don't do well in vases, though... have to paint them right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails