https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Wild Cosmos Garden, 6x12, Acrylic


This was a request from my husband, who has the greenest thumb ever!  At the edge of his garden the Cosmos self-seeded and he couldn't bring himself to weed them out - so... we have a wild edge to the vegetable garden, with gorgeous pink flowers!  This one's not for sale, it's for his new office.

And I'd like to invite anyone who's in the area of the South Shore of Boston, to come see my show at the Ventress Library in Marshfield, MA (a great little town on the ocean with lots to see & do around, too), it's open now through mid-August.  The Opening Reception is Monday, July 14th from 7-8:30, and the show is sponsored and run by the North River Arts Society.

Also some new work is on my Studio Blog... please feel free to check it out and comment...  I must apologise for not posting recently, I have had yet another 'camera incident'... believe me, you don't want to hear about it!

2 comments:

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails