https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Clamdiggers, 6x12 Oil


I painted this study outside an Open Studio I was in yesterday in Bristol. Had a nice time, met some nice people, and got this painting in. These two girls were at the beach this summer in Westport, digging for clams. I don't know how successful they were with their red plastic shovels, but they had fun, and I did, too, just painting it. In November I'm studying with Peggy Kroll Roberts, who is a fantastic figure painter in Arizona. Selling my Daily Paintings has helped fund this, and I thank all of you who've helped!

1 comment:

  1. Where have I been? I ask myself because I missed this nice painting somehow.
    Good figures and values.

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails