https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Monday, August 20, 2007

Two Cherries, Four Currants, Acrylic 6x6


Bounty from the garden - the cherry tomatoes look huge and motherly compared to the tiny currant tomatoes! Soon the yellow cherry tomatoes will be ready, and I'll paint them, I'm sure. I was happy with how loose I was able to keep this, considering I was a ball of tension when I started - not wound down yet from our Open Studios Tour this weekend. The tomatoes are so welcome but I hate that they signal the 'back half' of summer. I need to make a list of the things I wanted to accomplish this summer, to get back on track!

1 comment:

  1. I love these tomatoes but do you realize they are jumping? The shadows have to be fatter near the base, unless of course, they were jumping :D
    I'm slogging through the Codman move.
    The new space is still not 'home'yet.
    Miss you....

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails