https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Friday, March 30, 2007

Walker's Farm Stand, 6x8 oil on board

This is a farm stand down the road from where I live. All summer long they lure visitors in with gorgeous flowers, lucious fruits, herbs and the best corn around. It's a favorite stop on the way to the beach! The colors 'pop' a bit more in real life, am struggling with Photoshop! I painted this between last night and noon today at my friend Nancy's studio. Always great to have another 'eye' to keep you on track!

SOLD

5 comments:

  1. This piece is wonderful. The colors are so bright. Nicely composed and very interesting to view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! Great color and it really captures Walker's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is where we started out last summer. I want to paint here again.
    Nice painting :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! I'm willing to paint there anytime - we all could do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love so many of your paintings! There's so much texture through your brushstrokes. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my artist links.

    Take care!
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails